Sunday, February 08, 2004

Well, I'm watching the Grammy's right now, which means once again, I was not nominated for anything. I don't really mind not being recognized for being one of the preeminant recorder players of this generation, but now where will I be able to pull of the stunt where I was gonna rip off Ellen Degeneres' metal bra?

My roomate is working for a company that is putting grade school records into giant computer systems. According to his information, there in fact, is no such thing at 'the permanent record.' If that's the truth I think I might run for President after all.

LeBron James wasn't named to the Eastern Conference All- Star team, which at first pissed me off because he is clearly one of the 3 or 4 best players in the East. Then, after careful consideration I realized that he has a lot more money than me.

I've been doing my writing lately with a Uniball Vision Fine pen. I'd like to endorse them as the official pen of this website.

Apparently, the NHL All-Star game was today. I didn't know they still had a league. Good for Canada.

President Bush had a nice chat with Tim Russert on NBC yesterday. Bush said basically that he had bad information but that he did the right thing by going to war. Then he said nobody would be fired for giving him the bad information. Clearly the people in the intelligence community have pictures of this him doing cocaine off the desk of the White House.

Someone just told me that they don't put peanuts in Cracker Jacks anymore. If this is true I've really had it with the anti-peanut lobby in Washington. It was one thing when they took peanuts off airplanes, but this is ridiculous.

I'm looking for a 3 million dollar endowement for a science project I'm about to embark on. I don't wanna give away too much right now but lets just say it involves the DNA replication of dinosaurs, a 1.21 jiggawatt power source and an all-powerful ring that controls the fate of the world.







No comments: