Thursday, December 17, 2009

Upper West Siiiiiiiiiiide

As any of you loyal readers know, I live on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, which in my humble opinion is the best part of NYC. It's a great mix of young and old, poor and rich, gay and straight, and, as of today, shot and not-shot.

Yes, that's right, someone was just shot directly across the street from my building.

No, it wasn't me, but wouldn't that have been something if I had gotten shot and my last breath on Earth was taken while writing this? Now that's commitment.

I snapped that picture about five minutes ago and rumor was that the shooter was holed up inside the building. I'm gonna take Emma out to sniff around and see if we can find some clues.

Dave Rubin: Comedian/Murder Inspector*

*That's what they call people who take their dogs for walks near crime scenes, right?

No comments: