Monday, June 22, 2009

Indecent Proposal

Carlos just convinced me to see The Proposal using the old "Betty White is in it" line.  He also claims that half the movie takes place in St. Olaf, but somehow I really doubt that.

Sure, we could go see the new Woody Allen/Larry David flick, Whatever Works, or the new Sam Rockwell movie about the origins of humanity, Moon, but I do have to admit there is something oddly hot about seeing Betty White grab Sandra Bullock's boobs.

Plus, tomorrow at midnight is Tranformers 2 in IMAX at midnight, anyway.  Carlos says that Rue McClanahan makes a cameo in it, but I won't believe it 'til I see it.  And what a waste of a Golden Girl in a movie for him, as if I wasn't gonna see TF.

Six Pack #4 has been up for a few days, but since I know some of you like a direct link (lazy, lazy), just click here.

Okay, I think that's it for now, perhaps more later, depending on how much Betty inspires me...

No comments: