Friday, March 06, 2009

Bank On This Guy

This isn't the most hilarious video I've ever posted on Rubinville, but listen to Bill Cooper, the head of TCF Financial, explain why his company is giving back 361 million bucks that government tried to give them.



It goes to show that there were non-shady, decent people out there, and their companies still are doing just fine. Sure, the guy could've taken a couple bucks for a nicer suit, and maybe a even a tie, but it sounds like he is quite comfortable with his decision.

Kinda makes me think maybe I shouldn't have have accepted all that comedy-bailout money they were throwing at us. But once Carlos Mencia and Carrot Top accepted, I felt like I just had no choice.

Alright, I've got a bit of a hectic day, but we're gonna make this a double-post Friday, so I will get back here sometime this afternoon...

No comments: