Friday, July 18, 2008

Na-Na-Na-Na Batman!

They're saying this might be the biggest movie weekend ever between The Dark Knight and Mama Mia! I'm still behind in my summer movies as I haven't seen Hancock or Hellboy 2 so I have a lot of work to do. Oh, and I still haven't seen The Godfather but I'm pretty sure that it is out of theaters already.

Hot Gay Comics tapes for television on September 3rd. It'll be a stand-up show with myself and a nice selection of comedians that I have hand picked. If you are gonna be in NYC at the time and wanna come, shoot me an e-mail.

I've got some crazy tendinitis in my elbow from an old basketball injury. Anyone know a homemade remedy for that?

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi called President Bush "a total failure" yesterday. When asked about Democratic-controlled Congress she said, "Oh, we're just a 99.9 percent failure."

That's it for now but since I skipped yesterday I'll try for something later...

No comments: