Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Don't Rain on my Parade


This picture was snapped at about 1:3o on Sunday, while I was fortunately safely, and dryly, indoors. Sunday, of course, was the big Pride Parade here in NYC, and believe it or not, this insane storm didn't stop the festivities from going on. Actually, this crazy downpour lasted only for about 20 minutes and then we had mostly sunshine for the rest of the day.

As for the day, it was spent with plenty of friends and also plenty of margaritas. If you haven't made it out here for the parade yet, I highly recommend you do, and I haven't officially recommended anything here on Rubinville since sliced bread.

As of yesterday I am dog-sitting for my sister's three year-old Pomeranian, Charley. Two dogs, one NYC apartment. I smell a sitcom!

Gotta shower and get to work, and by work I mean walking, feeding and cleaning up after my four-legged friends...

No comments: